Saturday, July 23, 2005

The one about Dave & Busters.....


Well, Friday was another fun and exciting day in the life of the Hollums''. We had some of the previous youth when we were in Lexington come see us here in Cold Spring (they went to a Dave Matthew's Band concert, spent Thursday night with us, and Friday they wanted to spend the day with us and so after taking a blind vote (yes..none of us could decided what to do, heh) we decided on going to Dave & Busters!!! We actually had a lot of fun and so I thought I would show yall a few pictures of what we did....

here is another view of Tiffany and Mallory playing Dance Dance Revolution (or some Japanese version of it)...I could not believe it..but Tiffany actually won! you can tell they had lots of fun!....

it is so funny...because out of all the really cool games they had in there all Tiffany wanted to play was Mrs. Pac-Man!!! So...guess what they had.... yep she actually got to act 3...which is better than I could ever get to...so so many hours of playing with her Dad must have paid off...but here she is playing 2 player with Matt....and get this...she actually beat him @ Galaga (here is the exact kind of machine that they played on)!!!! It was amazing too! What is it with Tiffany and arcades? but I have to tell you...I find this trait in a woman very desirable, heh....my wife is so cool!!!

Here is Matt feeling the heat from Tiffany.....

Here is Tiffany beating Matt with her eyes closed....

And here is Tiffany dancing her jig in a movie format(AVI)...this is very similar to her dance with the new Harry Potter book (for those of you who were wanting to see this insanity)....oh man it is uh...well.... just when I go and say that she is cool...she goes and does this thing every now and then....(I guess that is part of her charm...heh heh she puts up with my hair..and I put up with her jigs) heh heh...

And this trip the one that got the most tickets from the machines was Matt....He hit 3 sevens in a row...and got something like 350 tickets...so here he is and the tickets coming out @ the bottom....

Matt and Mallory riding a roller coaster game that lifts and goes sideways depending on the track on the screen that they are looking @....Matt even went "no hands"...heh....

Thins was a game that you hold on to two metal handles and it "shocks" you until you let go...(it actually just moves the sticks around so much that you can not handle them)...but this is the way I felt after spending the money @ the place...it was a lot of fun...but the wise person realizes that even though they use a "charge card" to play the games with playing Pac-Man cost around $1.00...oh well...we all still had fun and for the cost of playing games for two hours it would have cost us more to go see a movie on IMAX anyway, heh....

and lastly...after had all that fun together...Tiffany and I had to run back to her church and do the Asbury UMC VBS finale for the parents...and man were those kids cute! I took this photo from the balcony and zoomed in...so it is not real clear...but let me tell you it sure was cute! Tiffany was sitting just behind the front pew directing all the song's motions and movements. They learned all about the lord's prayer this week...and even though Tiffany was very tired each night..she still loves being with the kids! Well, that is all for now...yall have a wonderful weekend...and I hope that Tiffany and I will be able to get a good date night tonight..and that I can finish memorizing my next part of the story of Ordinary and his big dream! Love yall and KUTPs!!! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I finally saw the jig--but I clicked on the wrong picture the first time. It was really pretty dark and extremely brief--but cute. I liked the children's VBS picture. What was the theme? I liked the blog and thanks for letting us share. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Tiffany dancing - I....have....no....words....
CB

DGH said...

Yeah thought that you might say that Cody. It is a scarry dance..one not lacking in selfish pride..and we all no where that caomes from...can you saaaayyyy.....Satan?....


ha Ha Ha Ha