Tuesday, July 19, 2005

The one about our trip to Chuck E. Cheese....and some funny stuff too....


Well, yesterday we spent the morning and noon time with Lisa (the other associate Pastor that I work with)...just to get to know each other a little...and after meeting in Tiffany's fav place to EVER go (Starbucks in Barnes&Noble) I suggested several places to eat that Lisa did not care for (ha ha Lisa I made you out to be the bad gal, heh) and so I decided for all of us that we would go to Chuck E. Cheese! Well, we went there and we decided to get the pizza drink combo meal that came with 25 tolkens...just so we could see if Lisa could back up her skeet ball skills that she "claimed to have", heh heh.....Well, I wasted all my tolken on some horrible spinning coin game (because I did not want to play any games that the kids were having so much fun on) and it ripped me off two times...but what does Tiffany do? She walks right over to the same machine and puts on tolken in and wins a HUGE amount of tickets!!! I could not believe it...I spent all my tolkens on that darn machine and she walks over and just put her first coin of the lunch in it and it spits out all kinds of tickets!!!! So, here is Tiffany and Lisa enjoying the crazy amount of tickets.....

and here is the amount of tickets I got from the stinking machine!!!!....

And Tiffany gloating and rubbing it in.....

and me with my tickets.....

once again...Tiffany.....and......

me....... Posted by Picasa

-----------

The great thing about it all is that we looked around for a deserving child to receive all of our combined tickets before we left and lets just say that we made one little girl VERY happy, heh....lots of fun...and for those of you who might need this information...this makes for an amazing date night and brings joy to everyone around...just FYI....

=================

OK, well, I wanted to share with you all a very funny comedian that I really love to listen to on the radio...He is on the Bob and Tom show every now and then...and trust me most of the time that show is horrible...but this guy most of the time keeps it clean...and I would love to buy some of he CD's...but I found a website that you can buy his CD's but they have also made on of his funnier songs into a cartoon...so if you would like a silly laugh then please check out....

Heywood Banks and his song, "Toast"...(please note that site is filled with very crude and very funny humor...and links to other bad websites...but just watch the cartoon and you should be fine....so be careful)

Ok well, I could not resist it..I wanted you lets yall have some more fun with stand ups in cartoon form...so here is another one from the same site taking about the VERY first baseball game...it is VERY funny..and has tons of biblical jokes in it...please note it is just meant to be funny and not offensive...so please have my apology if it offends in any way..but I think it is very funny....

"the first baseball game" By Dan St.Paul.... (oh and for both of these you will need the Flash player)

Well, yall have a wonderful night and please take care and know that I love ya and am praying for ya...so you might as well....KUTPs!!!!!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed both animated cartoons, but feel Lisa and Tiffany had the best laugh ... tickets vs no tickets.

Anonymous said...

Deeg,
With that type of luck, you're probably best to avoid slot machines in any of those sinful cities, Las Vegas...Atlantic City...Hobbs...
CB

DGH said...

yeah I agree...i guess you could say that I am a true pastor, heh

Anonymous said...

The baseball flash left out the rest of the recording. They go around the league for some more scores.
David 1, Goliath nothing! Thats an upset for the big guy....
And Saddom and Gamorrah still tied at 69...
It's also reached my ears that the Angels have sent Lucifer down. Boy when he was in his prime, he could throw some heat. Although he's one of the better hitting pitchers, as his batting average has balooned to a hefty 6...6...6.

Ok, yeah I remember pointless things too well. Today was so much fun DG! Cant wait will we can watch some more epidsodes. Blessings!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of Tiffany having so much fun beating you and your losing. I really laughed and laughed!!! Your sense of humor is really cute!! thanks The baseball game was pretty cute--lots of puns. I'd have to watch it again to catch it all. Love to you and your ministry of Christian enjoyment of just living!! Mom

Anonymous said...

Wow I haven't played skeet-ball in soooo long. I have to say that my skills are the most amazing of anyone I know.... AMAZINGLY BAD that is haha. I absolutly suck at skeetball :-D now the little coin game you and tiffany played, I have been lucky with that in the past....

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. Personally, I'm a Barnes & Noble Starbucks fan but this is worth a try. We are at B&N almost every night so wind up doing a lot of ministry with those who don't go to church who are other regulars. It's also a good place to read the Bible which I read through every year (in addition to the studies and devotions and all) to keep on my toes. When somebody in our group wins a lot of tickets, I cash them on appropriate items and save them to include in my Operation Christmas Child boxes at the end of each year. (Combining witness and fun)

Chris said...

DG, so I'm no longer the only blogger in the District. I had to write to say that I, too, enjoy Heywood Banks (Let us all sing the praises of the pancreas--it has never been an organ of distinction...). I've seen him in Lexington and Cincinnati; he used to come all the time, but I haven't heard any appearances advertised lately. But let me say: Bob and Tom??? C'mon, tune in to NPR. ;-)

DGH said...

Oh Chris...you Liberal! heh....my wife ca't stand NPR and prefer's (dare i say...) Rush....aaaarrrggg... Well, lets just say i love NPR too...but I primarily listen to Christian music anyway, heh....

Chris said...

Being the well-balanced moderate, I am actually among the 17 people in America who can stomach both NPR and Rush.