Saturday, July 16, 2005

The one about our friends the Eatons and Tiffany getting her new Harry Potter book.....


Well, Friday night we went to eat dinner and hang out with good our good friends from Seminary the Eatons. We had lots of fun..but the best part of the night was Will their oldest boy entertained us with riveting songs of Itsy-Bitsy Spider!!! It was lots of fun to be had by all.....

Not sure..but I think this is the spider...might be a frog too....

Here is the family...minus the little girl who had already gone to bed....

And I had to put this one in...of all the times that Tiffany had to put up with me getting Halo and Halo 2 and various other video games....we went to Super Wally World so that Tiffany could go get Harry Potter The Half Blood Prince!!! As you can see she really wanted it and she still looks good @ 12:30 am after spending the entire day shopping and then eating @ the Eatons, heh!!! Man, I love this woman!!! It was so funny when she saw the book in Wal-Mart she was so excited that she danced a little jig...and she went on to get other groceries while I went back to get a cart...when I went back past the book pile of the Harry Potter books there was another little kid...probably around 10 years old...that was doing the exact same jig that Tiffany danced for the Harry Potter book, ha ha ha ha...oh man..I knew right then that I might be rubbing off on Tiffany..you know acting like a little kid every now and then, heh....Well, I need to go to bed because church is tomorrow...and guess what Tiffany is reading tonight, heh....but We did get Tiffany's laptop



, (ultimately price played a huge roll in buying it...after you throw in a backpack, wireless portable mouse, 2 year warranty, and one small case of CD-R's then you have spent well over the $800 the church gave you to buy it..and into your own pocket...but we had some help from parents donating a little to the fund and of course we kicked some in there too...after all it is money to the church and the youth really do need the computer!!!) and I spent until 3:00 am setting it up for her so she can use it on Sunday if she needed too...but other than that I wish you all a wonderful 1st day of the week...and may you all be blessed this Sunday...whither you go to your faith tribe or not...take care and God bless yall!!!! Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice DG! I got Libby her copy from Amazon.com and it was here a day early. Any chance we have a video or pic of Tiffany doing that jig? That would be pretty cool! Nice laptop as well!!

Anonymous said...

Hey DG. How bout tomorrow afternoon, any/all of wednesday, and friday afternoon for BoB? I'll call if you dont post up a response before I leave for work tomorrow. Later dude!

BTW I know how the Harry Potter thing goes... Friend went totally nuts when she finally bought it, and has only left it's side to go to work.

DGH said...

cool Mark..a day early...i wonder if that is legal, heh

sorry no video...

laptop is not good at all...but it will do, heh


Ben:

tomorrow is out...but I guess this Wednesday is open...maybe we can get some Skyline and go to my house to watch them...just let me know when you want to meet for lunch and where....remember that I live in Cold Spring...so it is a little bit of a drive to and from....

Anonymous said...

Deeg,
That's almost the exact same laptop I got a month or so ago, except I got the Centrino processor instead of the Celeron. It's actually not a bad machine, but it's loud as all get out breathing.

I, too, wanted to see that video of Tiff's happy dance. You know, she sometimes gets some control.....problems when she's that excited. That would be some good footage to see!
CB