Saturday, August 13, 2005

The one about me going to my first live pro-football game.....


Before the big news I talked about yesterday in the post...I wanted to share with yall a night in my life I won't soon forget...my fist live pro-football game! I went with my friends John and Mike...while John's wife Sylvia and Tiffany spend the entire night together talking and doing other girl stuff, heh.... well here is "the guys" meeting up @ Joseph-Beth Booksellers before the game so we could all go in one car!.....


here is the ticket for the game!


Here is the extremely short line when we got there....we got there early, heh....

Here was my first view of "The Jungle" otherwise known as Paul Brown Stadium....we were sitting in Section 201 row 22 seats 6,7, & 8! Man these were great seats....and those chairs were so comfortable! padded back and bottom! It was the first time I did not feel uncomfortable sitting in stadium seating for a live game...it was almost as padded as the nice theaters we all go to now...well not the Hollums Home Theater...but still padded none the less, heh.....

Here is John standing next to the big screen on our right and there was another one on the left of us! It had a good picture...but still not HD (heh heh heh)...I thought was a cool picture, heh!.....

Here is a picture of the Patriots practicing....and if you look @ the very top right of the picture in the top stands....(the section that the right pole of the field goal post is touching) is the section we sat @.....

The Bengals take the field! With "Who Dey" leading them on the field with a huge flag......

just another pic of the field..I think this might be the coin toss.... not sure....


Touchdown Bengals! You can tell it was late in the game when most of the 2nd & 3rd string were in the game(because not everyone is on their feet cheering)....but still lots of fun...and everyone around wanted to give high fives, and yell at each other...heh it was great!......There was only one drunk guy that got kicked out that was sitting in front of us a few rows down...so all in all is was a great time! heh heh.

Hey look they finally came close to our side of the field...and my camera is horrible when it comes to any kind of zoom, heh.....

Here are the guys after the game was over...I felt like I had taken a few showers in my own sweat...but man it was wonderful...and even through the Bengals lost(23 to 13 The Bengals actually made a touchdown...but the officials did not call it)...it was still a fun game and a fun time had by all.....

And then we all went back and ate some wings and fries @ BW3's here is a picture I wanted everyone to smile @ but it ended up with Tiffany throwing a quarter @ John...I want everyone to take a good hard look @ Tiffany in this picture...see that face? Yep that is the look she has when she is up to no good...she can't hide her sadistic glee...John knows the look and that is why his hand is attempting to block the soon to be thrown coin...and Sylvia (John's wife is laughing in the back ground...not sure what Mike is thinking..but it was great to have him go! Well, I am still finishing up the final touches on "the big news" so please be patient and never forget to KUTPs!!!!!! God bless yall!

Oh and I have got to put up one more post before the new news....so let me see if I can scan something in and post it real quick and then yall can look forward to the new news.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that look is infamous!!

DGH said...

yeah it is...learn it well, heh.