Monday, August 08, 2005

The one about the Fro Hollums Family, and my new HT's little place on the web..and Tiffany and her video games again! heh.....


Wanted to show yall a few pictures that have been laying around inside Picasa that I never remembered to show yall, heh...here is Tiffany last Thursday playing a really cool video game in Gameworks....this game you sit down lock a door (yes, you are in an enclosed plastic window case when you play) and as you play the game the seat and entire game spins around while you shoot the airplanes down, heh I thought the game was really fun...and you can see Tiffany did too...but if you look really close the screen in front of her says, "Mission Failure" heh....We all had fun watching her scream and smile while she played...I would have gotten some actions shots...but the case she played in had too dark of windows...heh...oh well....

As Tiffany an d I finished up the last box of moving into our house we found some cool stuff...and one thing we found was our fro wig! Man, I love this thing...and everyone can not help but put it on...heh...so here is the Hollums family wearing the wig.....Tiffany....

Sushi......

Halo.....

And me singing with Halo...I bet the wig holds all of my strength! (see Judges 16) heh....

I saw this church's road sign today...and I just had to take a picture of it....heh I guess this church not only saves souls...but money for speeding tickets too! ha ha ha......

and just when I thought it was a great way for a Pastor to get back at the police force for giving them a ticket a few blocks away from their church...the other side...suggests either...they were doing this...and did not want to make the police too mad...(heh...my preferred theory) or that they were just saving the police force from having another cop car on that street and the sign would do the job for them...what ever it is..it other side caught my attention and I did slow down, heh.....

Lastly.....I wanted to show yall my favorite view in my house, heh..... I just created and updated The Hollums Home Theater's little home on the web...and made it is new favorite link of there on the right...so if you care to see what my home theater looks like...then please follow the favorite link over there ---->...... and the only thing missing from the Home Theater is a few Movie posters around the room...and as soon as I get some frames then it will be complete! heh..... Well, I am going to bed now..and yall have a wonderful week....and know that the lover of your soul...sure does love you.....Oh and I must publicly tell my parents how much I love them....they did a very special thing for Tiffany and I today...and we would be very hurt today if it were not for them...so I want to publicly say to them how much we love and appreciate all tat you do for us...and we know there s no way that we could ever re-pay you for everything you do for us...but consider your selves prayed for more than most :)....I love yall and I want the whole world to know it.......OK....now let that be a lesson to all of you out there....go tell your parents you love them and give a hug if you are able! Thank yall and God bless ya....KUTPs!!!!




(OK one more thing...if you don't already know this...I love Erwin McManus...you know in that Manily, Heterosexual, Christian way...but I really admire his church Mosaic...and every now and then they post up the ads that they play (I guess in church) and this s the stuff...I really long for to help others to dream about how much fun and meaningful worship can be...so go check out the latest videos they have on their website...and you will see what I am talking about....

Mosaic.org

And I have no idea how I go this underline stuff here, heh...oh well....good night and KUTPs!!!!!!)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deeg,
C'mon now, be honest. We all know that's what Tiffo's hair looks like when she wakes up in the morning!
CB

Anonymous said...

what a good blog today!! We love and appreciate you, too, and still feel so very blessed that you came and have stayed in our lives. Love, Mom p.s. I really liked especially the cat and dog with wig on and you with it on and Halo singing to you. I bet Halo was really really glad when you took it off!! The mosaic church ads were really very innovative and thought-provoking. I liked the 3 Mexican cowboys drinking water.

DGH said...

Cody:

Ha Ha ha, well...actually Tiffany's hair is so greesy in the morning that it i snever big like that...it just leaves a spot on her pillow, ha ha ha just kidding Girl! She keeps it in a tail the whole night...so it can't mve too much, heh....(Oh and glad to see that you are still alive...you have not posted in a while, heh)

Thank you Momma...The three Caballeos are from the movie The Three Amigos! One of the best and funniest movies of al time! You should rent it! love yall!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for growing us with Mosaic.

DGH said...

Mosaic Rocks! totaly agree...I hope to some day go to the Holy Land...an dmosaic, heh...

Thanks for the Atom feed info...I think that the feedburner that I am using already allows for Atom feeds...but not sure...can you explain it a littl emore for me? Thanks!

DGH said...

Hey Cody...Tiffany wanted me to tell you that you have no rrom to speak when it comes to hair...heh...sorry about that..but it was too good not to say.

DGH said...

we miss you too Holly!............... A LOT!!!!! Come visit us!