Sunday, July 10, 2005

The one about this weekend...and my roommate in College having a Baby!!!!


Hello everyone!!! Well, I have had a very long weekend...but it sure was good...but before I get into the fun...I thought I would show you a picture of Halo barking at himself in the mirror with Sushi watching...heh...I man it was cracking me up.....

This weekend... we had Jeremy, Will, and Chris (see picture above) that come over and spend Friday night with us..and then Chris spent Saturday evening with us so he could stay and hear Tiffany preach...we had lots of fun playing Halo 2 & Fusion Frenzy, and then Tiffany talk all night long and I think we went to bed Friday night (Sat. morning) around 4:00 am!!! Oh man I was tired then we spent all day Saturday in Cincinnati and we went to the Apple store in Kenwood and ate @ http://www.johnnyrockets.com/index2.php, and went to go see the Fantastic Four (save the money for a DVD rent...not worth the price of admission if you ask me...a little too cheesy for me)...but a fun time was had by all and then I went home to finish memorizing the Parable (if you look hard enough in the book here in the link you can find the first page of the parable in the book..I think it is Pg. 13) I told for the sermon illustration for Gay our Sr. Pastor...it was a little hard memorizing it with all of the lack of sleep I had got..but I pulled it off with the help and Grace of god...heh....

here is another shot of Halo making Chris feel VERY welcome to the Hollums' house! Halo sure does give funny hugs...but it is obvious that Halo sure does love to give them....

And I think that Chris was traumatized by all of the hugging...but I bet he will be just fine wit a little counseling...he is such a good sport about the whole thing!....

Poor guy could barely eat anything or even keep it down...heh...well, today after Tiffany preached at her church and all of us ate some good Chinese food we drove straight to Lexington to meet up with our very good friends Corey and Amanda..it was great to see them..and then we made a mad dash run back to Cinci for Tiffany to get to youth tonight...and for me to go to 2 different meetings...and now needless to say I am going to bed! so as always...please KUTPs...and love that I love ya! Posted by Picasa



Oh and I must not forget to tell you all about how great it is that one of my best friends in the entire world (Greg Anderson) just have a baby with his wonderful wife...check out his blog with baby pictures and a VERY happy Daddy!


Oh and one last side note...if you are a part of the Florence UMC Tribe....then I really would suggest that you check out the Florence UMC website...it is very helpful and includes everything from the church calendar, to a discussion board, to reserving the church or the church van...etc...lts of great stuff. and I really would appreciate if you could get the word out about it to everyone else...and those of you who are not part of the church check it out too...you might find something you like too! OK love yall and I have got to go to bed now, heh..... KUTPs!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow dude, how in the world do you do it all? It'd probably take me a solid 24 hours of sleep to recover from that, and I'm (supposively) still a teenager with boundless energy! Well dont forget to gimme a call when you're up for some Band of Brothers. Later!

DGH said...

Well, lets just say that I am going to spend the majority of the day tomorrow...(between meetings) memorizing my Children's VBS Story...heh heh....thanks fr the comment...and actualy I think I might be playing catch-up with my sleep so the BoB might have to wait until next week....hope that is OK....Love ya man!

Greg said...

I feel so honored to be mentioned in such a prestigious blog. Wish I could be playin halo with you man, and we could both teach the young jedi up in the ways of plasma grenades and snipers. I could be Obiwan and you could be Yoda. You would just have to learn how to talk backwards.

Anonymous said...

Talking backwards, is fun indeed. A great skill, I may teach you young padawan. Very tricky are the ways of talking backwards, but great are the rewards. The force, may it be with you.

DGH said...

I think that I am a littl emore suited for chewy...with al my hair, heh...Have a good day!