Tuesday, July 05, 2005

The one about my parents leaving, Happy late 4th of July...and my sermon last Sunday....


Well, here are some pictures of my parents leaving town last Friday..sorry these pictures are late...but they were still in the camera and so I thought I would put them up for yall to see them leave and also see their "rig"....

Me getting my Mom back for taking so many pictures, heh....

"The RIG".....

Yesterday for the 4th (Happy late 4th everyone!!!) Tiffany and I sat and watched a wonderful short parade in front of our house in the morning and then we went to go eat with John and his new wife Sylvia!!! Here is John drinking Turkish Tea..(very strong stuff if you have never had it...very strong!!!) well, he always cracks me up so I thought I would take his picture.....

Now this one may need a little explanation, heh....this is the first drawing I have received from special someone (Jessica to be exact)! I love it...and even though I might look like Uncle Fester or a Vampire...or possibly one of Satan's minions...I know that she yelled to me on Sunday that she likes me..and maybe in her own way is telling me that she loves me...and you know what...I LOVE the picture! I met not too many of you have had a little child (that you barely know) draw you a picture (during the middle of your sermon...and it was a short one, heh) Well, thank you again Jessica (if you read this) and please know that I will treasure your art for as long as I am still around or this piece is still around...no amount on money from ebay will let this leave my hands!!! heh heh

======================================

Well, just in case any of you would like to read the sermon I gave this last Sunday here you go (Please note the St. John's members have already heard it..and I might have posted it before...can't remember..but I made a few changes to it).......The Christ Cafe.......(remember you need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view it and if you do not have it then you can download it from the link under my favorites on the right side of the blog.....Thank you all for coming and God bless you! And never forget....KUTPs!!!! Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, I really need to take some drawing classes or something... There's no way I could beat that. It's the whole black robe thing goin for ya. Looking forward to lunch tomorrow!!

DGH said...

Yeah I think we all need some drawing classes after seeing that masterpiece! Yeah me too...lunch sounds good!

Anonymous said...

Hey DG lunch today was so much fun, and my family is definately in shock. After almost maxing out on coneys, I wasn't hungry for dinner *great scott!!* But yes, I totally forgot my manners today, (they're one of the first things to go when I'm low on sleep)so thank you sooo much for everything and spending your afternoon with me. Let me know when you're home theater's callin for me to visit! Blessings and hard Christian rock!

DGH said...

my HT is always calling you just have to set up the time with me...so just give me a call in advance and let me know when you want to check it out.

DGH said...

Oh and John I fixed the link to the sermon...it works now...thanks for the tip....I found out that Asbury allows for the slant of an e...but blogger does not for file names so it was having a hard time...I corrected the file name and all is good. now...thanks again!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your last pictures and of the trip to see John. That was sweet of the little girl to give it to you and say her comment. I think children are the most perceptive of people. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your last pictures and of the trip to see John. That was sweet of the little girl to give it to you and say her comment. I think children are the most perceptive of people. Love, Mom