Friday, July 01, 2005

the one about Tiffany's good cooking and my parents and Aunt's last day with us....


Well, for the last day with my parents and Aunt...we decided to just go to Florence and eat and look @ possible computers for Tiffany...and then go home and cook a last meal (for this trip) together...and watch a movie....also...we gave the Asbury UMC (Tiffany's church) tour to my family...and we just had to get a shot of the board that the church did for Tiffany...all the hands had signatures...very nice!!!.....

I think this one was before dinner and I saw my Mom and Tiffany talking with halo just walking around our deck...so I took this photo...we ate Chicken Marsala, with garlic Mash (2 sticks of butter and heavy whip...oh yeah!!!...I am the one that made these, heh heh), fresh green bean...Spring salad, and strawberries with real cream and sugar to top it all off.....it was wonderful and Tiffany cooked it all...she is wonderful!!!! (man I love my wife!!!) and then we went over to the HT and watched Hitch...an excellent movies if you ask me and one I would recommend to anyone...well those of the right age, heh....well, love you all and please please please....KUTPs!!!! I am off to bed right now...because we are waking up early to help see my parents and Aunt Harryette off tomorrow morning...yall take care! Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so fortunate to have such loving parents, and an extended family, and Halo

Greg said...

DG, Your new home looks great man! I didn't know you guys had moved. I just read your post about your trip back home (and down memory lane). Good stuff. You are inspiring me. I've got my own blog now at kgbandersons.blogspot.com - stop over and see it sometime!

DGH said...

blessed blessed and blessed I am!! Beyond anything I deserve! Thak God!

Hey Greg! Can't wait to check out your blog! Thanks for posting and please know Tiffany and I and the church are praying for you, your wife, and the soon to be in the world baby! Woo Hoo!!!! love ya man!

Anonymous said...

Hey DG, awesome sermon today. I've been looking forward to hearing you, and I wasn't disappointed.
Although preaching aside, you do some things that absolutely amaze me... Just small comments here and there, that show your love for God like no other. Like Jesus being the man of the hour, and our prayer session this morning. You rock DG, and let the flame of God's Love burn bright in your heart forever. Blessings and hard Christian rock.

DGH said...

Thanks Ben...I just love to live for Christ...I make no quams about it...but I do live this life with a passion that I can not hide..and choose not to..but I also love people...especially those who may not know who Christ is...humility is something tha tI must strive for...my personality is one that has a small but still alive tendency to get in the way of God...and maybe it is just in my mind...but it is still something i strive for...It is always difficult to take al the compliments you hear after a sermon...because it is so easy to get built up...when it was Christ in the 1st place...or at least it should be....one of my mentors and favorite professors in Seminary (who also taught me how to preach said, "accept only 5% of the compliments you hear after each sermon...but 95% of the criticisms...becase he knew that everyone mostly out of politeness says good things about it...but it is the criticisms that will make you a better preacher. Truth that i will attempt to live by. Thanks again man..and please know you are in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

Your speaking sound (intonation)is beautiful, like a bubbling brook. The words were interesting and rhymed at times. You worked well with Priestess Lisa in her white gown.

DGH said...

Hello person who likes my voice...thank you....

Hey Jiacoletti Three!!!! You have already heard the sermon I gave here....since I knew that I woul dnot have my computer up and going enough in time to write a new sermon I decided to use one I have given before...but sure I will put it up as soon as I make a few corrections to it....Thank you for stoping by and know that you are in very good hands where you are....(God's)

Anonymous said...

Hey DG!!! It's Libby... lol anyway.. Just wanted to say hi and say that we are so glad that yall are back in KY!!!! Really sorry you couldnt make it to the wedding.. but I tell ya what... we will send you all some wedding pictures!!!

Later!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey!! love the deck. Glad to see that youall ae doin so well. Thanks for the Chicken Marsala recipe. Tryin to survive shat is a fairly hot summer for here. Youth group is doin okay. Goin to the ZOO next Sat.
Love ya,
Bob and Evonne

DGH said...

Love and miss yall too....take care!