Wednesday, April 13, 2005


Well Hello everyone! Some time and no see, heh. Well I promised pictures and here are a lot of them, heh. This first one is a picture that Tiffany accidentall took of my kissing our dog Halo in B&W..and WOW Way to go Tiffany..I guess the digital cameras can even make you look like a good photographer, heh...next....

This is the family that Tiffany and I went to eat with last Saturday! We had an awesome time and it was lots of fun to go see downtown Santa Fe...more of the downtown to come.....

Here is their beautiful baby! Oh man she is cute...and so good...never got upset once while we were with them and so sweet! Oh man...we sure do want one for our very own...but we are willing to be patient, heh....

Here is one street of the plaza downtown looking toward the Roman Catholic Cathedral downtown Santa Fe....

Here is the Plaza as a whole downtown Santa Fe....

And this one is a little bit left of the other picture...just to get the entire plaza into view....

Here is a picture of all the Native Americans that sell their jewelry along one entire side of the plaza! Some amazing deals can be found...and some amazing scams can be found as well...but still oozing with culture....

This is just to show you the type of architecture that Santa Fe has all over the place....someone remind me and I will take a picture of the IHOP here and you will not even believe that it is an IHOP because of the style of adobe it is built in, heh.....

Here is Tiffany teaching her first lesson over The Lord Of The Rings @ her church on the Sunday evening service...as you can see the youth love her and it lighting was very low...so the blur effect was in full force..and kind of cool if you ask me, heh....

I just took these of our front yard this evening and I just wanted to show off the rose bushes and a few other plant life coming into the color green...for those of you who don't know this already anything green in Santa Fe is a celebration...because we live in a desert! I have work long and hard to keep these sucks alive over the 2 years we have been here and look at them...my little babies are coming back...what cute fighters....(the "cute" language is only for those women out there that like gardening..I am still a very manly individual..and don't you forget it, heh heh)....
And Lastly the view of left side of the steps entering into our home. Everything is green (well, a lot of it is, heh) and if you look close enough you can see the tulip on the far left...Oh yeah new life rocks! (or should I say, "New life plants?" hmmmm well... yall can tell me, heh....Well, I will just do a photo blog for yall this time...probably an over load..but still OK I hope....please keep your friends and family in your thoughts and prayers...and as always KUTPs!!!!!!!!! Love yall and take care! God bless! 
Posted by Hello

No comments: