Sunday, April 10, 2005

The one with my sermon and pictures to follow......

Well, it has been a very long day for the Hollums family. Tiffany preached two sermons and did a youth SS lesson and a UMYF lesson, and I had to preach then I drove up to Whiterock to support her. (and Halo and sushi had a rough day of sleeping and holding their bladders until we got home to let them out!....well, let Halo out...Sushi is on his own for the bathroom stuff, heh) Needless to say we are all very tired and that is why the pictures from Saturday and today will have to wait until probably Monday or Tuesday evening....when ever I get a chance to post something and that might be a while......

Well, here is my sermon and I hope yall are blessed by it...it is all about Taxes...a subject I am sure you are all too familiar with around this time of year and of course life! Yep, Taxes, Death and Life...weird mixture...but leave it to Jesus to throw a kink in our every day thought, heh....so without further adieu here is today's sermon:

Death and Taxes...Oh and life Too!

(remember that you need to have Adobe reader to read the sermon...so if you do not have it please click on the Adobe logo on the right side of my blog.)
-------------------

Great news......Actually I think that Hell is having a cold front move in...because Tiffany updated her blog...yall better go check it out, because you probably will not see it happen for another year or so!

---------------------

Yall have a wonderful night and I will put the pictures up as soon as I can. Thanks for putting up with me this coming week will be very busy with a visiting Pastor and my mother visiting with us...I hope to find time to update everyone on us, heh. Yall take care and know that I love ya! KUTPs!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Matthew. Everybody hates accountants!
CB

DGH said...

I don't hate you Cody! heh.... but i sure woul dnot mid putting a pie in your face...that woul dbe funny...but more importantly.....I would be with you in person and that would be the best gift of all....ahhhhhh. heh