Saturday, April 30, 2005

The one with photos of friends, a baby, ad some track guys....


I wanted to throw up my grats to one of my best friends in high school and college Tyson and Kristi Edwards there in Las Vegas! They just had a brand new baby a few days ago and man of man...I wish I could be there and hear how much Tyson loves his new baby...he would always talk about how he really didn't want a baby....but I know better than that now...I bet he has melted and is glowing!!! Love yall and please know Tiffany and I are praying for yall ....ALL yall!!!!!

Here is one more with Mom and baby! Oh man just seeing these photos make me want to cry! Sure do love yall!

Here is the earlier crazed hair Zac and Jen...but here they are both with normal hair and the first wedding gift they have received via mail! Very exciting indeed!!! btw....it is a really cool set of glasses and pitcher...very cool!

Here is Tiffany and myself eating with two of her loved youth counselors Ray and Kerry! We ate at a very good Mexican place and man of man...some really good guac!!! Oh yeah baby!

Here are a few photos of a few of my throwers putting the shot put! This is Ron..he is OK with shot...but much better in discus! (not bad Ron...but use your legs!)

Here is Joe! Not bad form as you can see. Now if he could just use his legs when it came to the slide he would be amazing! (notice the new fashion statement with the pants, heh...actually it was cold and jeans are not really the best to wear when throwing, heh....good form Joe!!!

==================

thank yall and please KUTPs!!!!!!!!!  Posted by Hello

No comments: