Wednesday, April 06, 2005

The one about pics of the Day of my pets and the college fellowship group....


Well, today I needed to take about a 7 min. nap..and when I woke up this is what I saw...so, of course, I pulled out my trusty camera and took this awesome picture...there is something special when animals love you so much that they are willing to put up with each other just to be near you....It is kind of like that bumper sticker I saw that said...."Lord make me into the man that my dog thinks I am!" Amen! I love our pets...I can not imagine what kids will be like some day! But until then God sure hasd blessed us with these two! (I like Halo more...heh (but don't tell Sushi our cat)) BTW: seeing ths picture reminds me that I am starting to try to work out and eat less and better foods..so if anyone wants to send prayers or positive thoughts my way that would be great! or if you see me eating fat...pure lard....then stop me and tackel me and help me, heh....Thanks, heh heh......

This photo is of a small verson of our college ministry group. We all try to once a week to just get together and have some fun fellowship time and this is @ Baskins-Robbins here in the north side of Santa Fe......I got all their permissons to put it here on the ebsite so non of them can sue me, heh....We had a great time tonight and a fun time was had by all....verry cool!! Posted by Hello

No comments: