Tuesday, April 19, 2005

The one about me being busy......oh and this just in NEW POPE!!!....

OK, I have about 4 websites I have been desiring to show you all and a few other cool stuff....but I have been so tired these past few days. Every time I walk into my house I just want to sleep.....I wonder if Tiffany is slipping something into my water @ dinner time, heh....Well, I hope to not let her stop my bloging...heh (when in problems blame the wife.....especially when she never reads your blog and will never know. heh)

that is unless one of you tell her....oh and I will find you...and....oh....hug you.....heh

----------------

Well, for those of you who maybe Roman Catholic congrats on your new Pope!!!(no, I did not say "A New Hope" for all you Star Wars fans out there, heh)


Joseph Ratzinger is Pope Benedict XVI

God bless yall and I will do the best I can to get some more posts up....I really think my being tired is caused by a very busy last week...visiting Pastor, visiting mother...and I am also running in the morning with some youth from our church...and that is making me tried too....but it is all good...and we are having fun! Yall take care and go celebrate the Pope...and if not then celebrate God...and if not then just go stinkn celebrate life!!!! heh...KUTPs!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

tiffinita said...

YOu are in big trouble!!! ha ha

and yes, I do read your blog, and yes, I am slipping something into your drink..ha ha (evil laugh)

DGH said...

Yeah my plan worked...she read my blog!!! Woo hoo....now lets see how long it takes her to read it again? heh.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the congrats on the new pope. I will accept it since I will, in all likelihood, be a Catholic (officially) by this time next year. And since I am probably the closest thing to a Catholic reading this blog. But they all should read it because DG can be fun for all God's children. Take care of yourself and keep up the blogging. It makes me feel like you are still here is Wilmore, just without all the A/V toys. ;)

DGH said...

NP Kirt! Man, I miss ya...but you might not have t wait too much longer for me to be near you!!!!