Tuesday, April 05, 2005

The one about black holes maybe not existing.....

Stop!!!!

You are about to link to a Geek zone...prepare yourself. You have two options

1. Resist the temptation to link to a bunch of words on a web page that you will have no idea what they are talking about...or
2. Join the geek side of the force and become who you were meant to be....a true Geekwalker.....

The theory that Black Holes may not exist

It is funny I just read this article, and I showed it to my mother and she said...."Oh yeah I read about that a while ago..." Heh...leave it to my mom to know the latest in science theories even after retirement, heh. Oh well, someday I will leave my technology geekness and move closer to the science geekdom. Until then check out this cool gadget:


Wearable screen (Yep the wearable computer is bcoming nearer and nearer


and as a little joke here is a April Fools joke that Google did


Google Gulp

This is very funny read all the text ont eh linked web page....even the fine print.

-----------------------------

Well yall have a wonderful week and take care...i will be in meetings all day today and into the evening so I am sure I might join some of you..but the most of you will just feel sorry for me, heh....
Please KUTPs!!!!!!!!!

No comments: