Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Holy poo poo Aragorn.....

Well, I just saw the 6 min. Trailer for the Lord of The Rings: Return of The King Extended Edition, and all I can say is....wow.

So for those of you who love the LOTR:ROTK EE then follow the link below to bliss:

LOTR:ROTK EE Trailer (please know this is 6 mins long and you have to have Quicktime to view it, but it is good!)

================================

Yall have a good day and God bless yall! Also, please be in prayer for us for the 1st infertility appt. tomorrow morning in Albq @ 9:00 am Mountain Time.

================================

Tiffany had a great birthday, and loved all her gifts! and now I am going to bed so I can catch up on some sleep due to my going to bed so late last night. I got to be awake for the appt. tomorrow, heh. (possibly very awake, ha ha ha! (Oh man I crack myself up, heh)

=================================

KUTP and God bless!

No comments: