Tuesday, December 14, 2004

me sorry....

me sorry that me have not blog in long time. me extremely busy, and me get very mad when me blog last week and me internet explorer crashed and me lost me blog post that took me 45 minutes for me to type and work on, and it all gone now....me got so mad that me not blogged in long time...thanks for patience, and me be back soon hopefully very soon.

In me-time please visit our new church website, www.stjumc.com! It is unbelievable and please send a note to the webmaster and tell her how amazing the new website is. Truly amazing, and a donation of around $10,000 that she has given, please check it out. It was created from the ground up to be a ministry, and not only a place for information. Truly amazing!!!!

Me blog later bye bye! KUTP!

No comments: