Monday, October 25, 2004

Just some stuff....

I was reading and watching The Screen Savers again and I noticed that they have a USB thumb drive that has male and female ends on it! Now to the non-computer geeks out there this is no big thing, but for the rest of us I think this is cool! And you don't even have to use a computer to transfer files between 2 drives! Cool I think that it transfers all the files over because there is no interface to choose the files, but still very cool! and I remember somewhere I saw sushi usb drives, ha ha....oh man that cracks me up.

Male/female USB thumb drive

also, if any of you are going to go to a Halloween party then I found a TRON suit that is uber cool, but you have to understand the suit designer and model for the suit is not the best looking guy out there...actually he is what the world thinks of when you think of someone who loves Tron, but we are not all ugly or nerdy like me and this guy.

TRON suit

Anyone dressing up for Halloween? I think I will go as a UM Pastor, or a cultured bear, heh. Well, comment and let me know who you will be, heh. take care everyone......I am off to go carve pumpkins with friends and play Cranium, heh. Take care and God bless yall! If your going to a party and dressing up please comment and let me know what your going as, just for future ideas.

I remember one year I put a sheet on and cut out a bunch of holes and went as The Holy Ghost, heh heh ha ha...oh man I am bad. Good night!


(Anyone ever seen this page @ homestar runner? ha ha ha.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Tron suit man looks like Milton from Office Space ("I want my stapler back").

My girlfriend Megan is going as leftovers for Halloween. I thought that was a very creative idea.

-Stevo

DGH said...

Wow your right he does look lik ehim, heh.

So how is she pulling that off? will she just glue food craps to her clothes? hmm interested in more of this, heh.

Anonymous said...

I think she wrapped at least part of herself in foil and wrote stuff on it. Maybe not the best implementation, but definite originality points.

DGH said...

Got ya...that is cheep and cool, heh.