Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Halo2 TV trailer!!!!!

Wow, it is not very often you see a teaser trailer for a video game that is better or equal to the best trailers of movies, but here is one that is just as good as the best of the best and it is for a video game!

Halo2 TV spot


Oh, man I might dream about this tonight! I can't stop watching it! I feel like a bug to a bright blue light about to be sucked in and not knowing what will happen when I "touch" the light, heh. Have a great day all of you!

BTW: the TV spot requires you to have QuickTime, so DL it is you don't have it...and if you don't have it...wow...your behind the times my friend, heh. cya and God bless yall!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jay update? You have not listed one in weeks.

DGH said...

Have not mentioned Jay becasuse there is nothing to mention, he is doing great!!!! So I guess no news is good news in this case...I will post something soon about him though as he prepares for the Stem Cell transplant.