Tuesday, October 12, 2004

I am a dumb dumb head....

Well, I stayed up until 3:00 am this morning playing a game. Now I can honestly say that that does not happen very often, and this game I never even heard about until I was watching the show G4TV when this very weird girl:


(Told you she is weird!)

told the TV viewing audience (i.e. I was one of those) that she is still playing a game called Beyond Good and Evil. I though to my self this must be a good game if it was designed and brought to the public in 2003 and she is still playing it! Well, my thoughts, and her love of the game were not wrong!
Oh man, you have got to play this game if you can find it. Just rent it like me and you will beat it in the first rent or if you are like me you probably should be beat it in three rents, but I got into it so much that I just kept on playing until the end. Every now and then a game comes out that you really can't stop playing it and this is one of them. If someone would have told me that the second main character is a talking and walking pig, I probably would have dismissed it immediately, assuming that the game was meant for a younger audience, but the story line/plot was out of this world (literally), this games has bullet time, Kung Fu, twists/turns, lots of humor, puzzles, hover crafts, spaceships, aliens, civil war, did I mention that it has a great story plot line? This game is basically a sci-fi Zelda, and that is saying a lot, because I really appreciate Zelda. I would rank this game in the top 6 I have played of all time.... What is that list you make ask? Well, let me share it with you:

1. Y's Book I & II
2. Halo
3. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
4. Super Mario 64
5. Dragon Warrior
6. Beyond Good and Evil
7. R-Type
8. Strider
9. Golden Axe
10. Cliffhanger

Just missed the list: Cyberball 2072, and so many more that I can not even remember....Load Runner, the first Mario @ the sit down cabnets table video games, Tetris, Pong (yeah I played Pong...but not the origional), Dragon's Lair, Joust, Defender, Splinter Cell, Spy Hunter (got to love that music), Gauntlent, War (game my brother coded when he was in Jr. High), Galaga, Space invaders, oh man, I could just go on and on and on....If you have some favs I did not mention please post them so I can say, "Oh yeah that one was great!", heh.

Well, in other news today Red Vs. Blue's new season stared this week and the first episode is very funny, but as always please watch the language.

Well, my car will be fixed (the first installment of fixing that it) tomorrow and my check book is not looking forward to that one, but it is needed (breaks) but the really hurting one is the timing belt that needs to come next, and maybe a battery....and that does not even mention the fact that Tiffany needs 3 new tires on her car....hooo weeee, there goes everyone's Christmas gifts, heh.)

Jay Update:

Well, I talked to Jay and they harvested enough cells that they needed and so he gets to have no chemo for 2 ENTIRE WEEKS!!!! He was very excited about this one, but he does have a small fever right now that they are pumping him with anti-bioitechs (sp?) and he should be better soon, but they think the infection is in his port which is a hefty procedure to put in and out and they are not sure if they want to take it out and give him a new one, but I say do it, because that port goes almost directly into his heart, and I don't want any bad stuff in my brother's heart! After the 2 weeks is over then the Stem Cell transplant will occur, so you can start preparing his body and the Dr.'s with prayers now, heh.

Well, I am VERY tired right now and I better go to bed...so love yall take care, KUTP, and know that God is always with you! God Bless!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, D.g., Just your mom saying how much she loves you. You are anything but dumb--just unwise in when to go to bed. But it happens. We are praying for you very much at the decision time in your life. Love, your mom

DGH said...

Thanks Mom! you rock!!!!!