Monday, October 11, 2004

break it down...it's map time....

Well, I have found two really amazing and cool maps online, and thought I would share it with you.

The first one is a map that zooms in depending on the numbers of the zip code you type in. It is amazingly cool, but be sure to click on zoom, before you start to type in the zipcode to see the cool zooming feature. After you click the word "zoom" then just start typing in the zipcode and watch the map zoom in on your location. I thought it was cool to see how the zipcodes are geographically created, and especially at a more local level. Very interesting. I think it sure would be cool to live in Lake Clear, NY! (at least when it came to zipcodes that is, heh) BTW it uses Java..jic. (jic=just in case)

Zipdecode Map

The other map is the most intensive map of the world I have seen. I think it can go almost anywhere in the world and go down to a street level map of that place. Lots of info, if you ask me, but I tried to check out a photo map using it in the US and I think the photos are only in Europe. But here is the map:


Multimap.com


Ok well.....I got to pee, I really got to pee pee, I got to pee, I really got to pee pee........

Yall have a good week! And Happy Columbus day!!!! Unless you are a hater of Columbus due to the Slavery stuff, then you can go here. Is there anything in this world that is not disputed by somebody? I really doubt it. This might not be a horrible thing, but it sure can suck up the time in your life and cause lots of negativity! Well, take care and God bless you all!


No comments: