Friday, October 15, 2004

2 websites I found that you might like....

OK first up I just found out that Homestar runner has pumpkin carving stencils for your enjoyment!!! So if any of you have to carve pumpkins this season, please use one of these:

Homestar Runner pumpkin Stencils

you can even change the size of them all to fit the pumpkin your carving!!! Man I love that!

Also I was reading The Screen Savers site and they did a story on shocking games....nothing out of the norm, right? wrong, these games really do shock you if you loose! Oh man, I would love these games, heh.

Lightening Reaction

Well, that is it for tonight! Love yall, keep me in your prayers, Tiffany is visiting her parents this weekend, so I am home alone...well for 1 1/2 days...not too bad, heh. Take care and God bless!

No comments: