Tuesday, September 28, 2004

well, I knew this would happen....

When I started this blog I knew that this would happen. Just like all the others "fads" in my life I love them whole heartedly for about 4-6 months and then they fall by the way side and then I pick them back up a year later (if I ever do) and then just do it every now and then. Well, my life has been so crazy lately and I hope this common occurrence in my life is not happening again (this time with my blog) aaaarrrrgggggg! heh

Well, I typed up a big long blog telling you all the story about how hairy I am, and then firefox shut down on me because while I was out getting pictures one site had some messed up Java and I could not go and copy and paste the blog post. So.... I will get you all the long over due news on Tiffany's mother, my hairy back, and some other fun stuff.....in the mean time (because right now I am at work and just feeling guilty enough to type a quick blog post for the faithful that actually ready this everynow and then) you can read about the interesting press event they had when the Star Wars DVD's were released:

Star Wars DVD Press Event

Yall have a great day and God bless you all!

BTW: Go get the DVD's they are amazing especially considering how old they are and how great they look on DVD!!!! Take care and hope to blog soon!

Thought this was funny:


No comments: