Friday, September 24, 2004

Hi Ho Hi Ho its off....

Sorry about no updates lately, man work has been killing me! I have a wedding rehearsal Friday evening, the wedding service and sermon on Saturday evening, and the Sermon on Sunday morning. So needless to say I have been busy. For a while there I had a funeral in the mix, but Namiqa came through and will do the funeral. I love funerals, but not when the work stacks up this much.

Well, I had a great day today (got lots of work done and well on my way to finishing the sermons! We had to buy a new trash can for our kitchen, because 2 mornings ago we found a horrible site on the foot of our bed..... Basically tiffany cooked a turkey roast (it was actually good!!!1 Way to go girl!) and the turkey was wrapped in twine to allow for the cooking to be more even. Well of course after you cook it you cut it off and throw it away. Well some time while Tiffany and I were not looking our sweet Halo (the dog) had got it and ate the entire bunch of twine!!!!! We woke up the next morning with the entire bunch of twine vomited up on the foot of our bed!!! It scared me enough to go buy a trash can that he could not get into! Well I wanted to get this one, but we chose this one, because of the price difference, heh. I thank God each day for Tiffany's gift of helping me with our spending, heh. She just rocks!!!

(OK I just read the reviews of the trash can we bought on the Target website, and wow not good, none of them!!1 Oh man, I guess we will try it for a few weeks and see how goes it, oh man I hate that, heh) (Maybe the one I like should be considered, heh but then again we don't have that money, heh oh well back to the drawing board to save our dogs life by buying a new trash can, heh)

Well, yall have a great day.

Jay Update:

Jay is bored! Beyond any belief because this week he has to just sit there all week long until they can do the Stem Cell Transplant next week. So I guess as always KUTP!!! Love yall take care and good night or morning or afternoon or evening (depending on when you read this)


(p.s. any one seen the Starwars DVDs yet? Mine is being shipped via the mail and should get it soon!!!) Oh I got some of these bad boys today too! I can't wait to use them!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are they?

DGH said...

"They" and the "bad boys" are hip waders for fly fishing!!! It is a lot easier to put those one than chest waders when going fly fishing, plus I can put those in my backpak and hink into rivers and places to fly fish!!! Thanks for asking, heh.

Anonymous said...

Hi, D.G. It is amazing what Halo can find to do. I keep thinking he'll get smart enough to give up some of his bad habits(like trash can contents eating), but it seems he is still at it. Maybe a good Christmas present would be dog training. Have you checked into how much that might be? Anyway--just a thought. Good luck on wedding. Check your e-mail or read Sept. 25 Upper Room devotional for a really uplifting and comforting word. This is guess who--mom