Saturday, August 21, 2004

We're baaacckkkk.....

Well, a wonderful day and a half in Taos and Angel Fire was experienced by Tiffany, Halo, and me. We had a great time and it looks as if our house did not burn down while we were gone, heh.

Well, I spent a few mins checking out all the tech news I missed on Friday and today, and man I love this thing:

The River Table

I wonder how hard it would be to make that thing? I think that would rock as a computer table. Can you imagine working on your sermon on your computer that is cooled by water (all you non-geeks out there....some computer run so hot due to so much power some people cool their computers with water running through tubes inside their cases.) with the cool blue neon lights shining from the inside of your case, the cool blue LED lights shining from your keyboard, and now a small stream flowing inside your desk! WoW, talk about Feng Shui (<-- Please don't get into all that junk, it rreally is a form of Spirituality that does not agree with Christianity so just realize that) All you would need after that would be a trout stream or lake in your living room and you would have the ultimate "peace" house, heh. Jay Update: Jay is going to the Dr on Thursday for them to test and see if he still has cancer or not!!!!!!! Very big day so please put lots of prayer into that one and leading up to that one!! (i.e. KUTP) Well, I am very tired with lots of stuff going on @ church tomorrow, I know I will be tired, and besides Tiffany and I saved some more money for tomorrow evening to go eat some sushi! Oh yeah!!!! You people really don't know what your missing (except you Thor) unless you have tried it (from a GOOD place)

Love yall take care and God bless ya all!

P.S. the Easter Egg is a fav past time of mine, heh. buh bye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your Blog every day so I can keep up with Jay's progress. I definitely am keeping up the prayers for that young man who I've never met before but feel I know very well ... and in the process of reading about Jay I have found some wonderful, entertaining links that you obviously love to put in your blogs:) Thanks for the postings and the laughs they bring!!!

P.S. - I work for your Dad:)

Katrin said...

yes. I am absolutely certain of one thing. We are ment to me together. The way you write about such beautiful topics really influence me in a erotic way. I want to...no I need to thank you for your suport during Tammy's sickness and unhealthness.

in a way, you saved me.