Friday, August 06, 2004

I am loving life...but really miss Tiffany!!!!!

Well, this place is almost torture. Being around people who actually listen and accept your creativity in ministry and encourage it, is wonderful! But, frustrating that sometimes I can allow a place for that outlet currently, but I know I will someday and love every second of it!

I am having fun, but man it is not good at all being away from Tiffany. Craig and Bryan are nice roommates, but nothing compared to Tiffany, ha ha. I love and miss you girl!!!!

Well great news today from Sheila!!!!:

Jay was released today but will be back in West Penn on Thursday for chemo. They could not find the source of the infection but stated that he had neutopenic fever. We still have to give him IV antibiotics at home for a few more days.


Oh yeah, we got past this one with lots of prayer and squeaked by, so thank you all sooo much, and please KUTPs and know I love you all sooo much!

Well, I am off to watch a movie tonight and yall have a wonderful night! Tiffany I will make up for missing Date night....I promise!

No comments: