Thursday, August 05, 2004

I made it....

I am here in Dayton, OH. the flights were just fine, but as usual I gave away all my business cards in the airport (all 12 of them) so I am not able to give any to the pastors here at the church school conference, heh heh. Oh well, I bet the people in the airplanes needed them more, ha ha.

Jay Update:

I talked to Jay today and it sure was a good talk. Oh man, it was horrible not getting to talk to him due to all the sores in his mouth. So, his mouth is doing much better and Jay could talk to me. It is sad that Sheila has to be in Washington DC the next day and not be with him, but as he said, "He does not need a baby sitter"....my response? "I don't care what you say, I wish I was there to baby sit you" ha ha.

Well, He said that his pain is much better. They had him on a Morphine (sp?) drip and he was taken off of that today and given oxicotten & Oxicodon (sp? no clue). He said that yesterday his temperature was much better and actually got down to normal, but it seems to have stabilized to a low grade fever for now. He said that his Chemo schedule is still the same, but they want to make sure his fever is gone before they start it again. Jay said his white blood cell count is much better and that he felt much better and that his bone marrow is producing those white blood cells, we just hope that the cancer is gone and the marrow is producing good non-cancer cells. Today he felt the strongest he has felt in months and took a shower on his on power. he said some of the pain medicine is making him fell light headed, but that could also be cause by not eating as much food, due to the sores in his mouth. They still really hurt, but are getting better. He says his face is much better now too, and he can almost have a full smile and says that he feels like he will get all the movement back in his mouth over time.

Needless to say this phone call is wonderful!!!!! It looks like he will be just fine and get past this fever and back on the right schedule soon. Thank you for the support and KUTP!!!!! Love yall!

Well, I heard an amazing preacher today, and I hope that I can write about it soon, but in the mean time read Exodus 4 and really look for who's staff that really is. Take care and God Bless yall!

the Easter Egg is a little piece of the future, heh.

I knowof a Sermon that uses different Jesus Pictures, and I just thought I would share one every now and then. This is the Bob Marley Jesus, heh



God bless yall take care!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Son, I love the picture of the laughing Jesus. Thanks for it. I will see Tiffany today and be with her and her family during the procedure. Thanks for the contining the blog. It means a lot to me. Keep listening and hope you learn lots. Love, Mom