Tuesday, July 20, 2004

A Plethora of pinatas....

As I sit here in front of my compute tonight. Tiffany's youth group is watching !Three Amigos!. This is one of the classics if you ask me, and man I love this movie. If you need a good clean funny stupid movie, then this will fit the bill, to a "T"! If you have not seen this movie then do yourself a favor and go rent it or better yet buy it. It is an old movie and I am sure you can find it cheap somewhere. And for those of you who are not inclined to watch stupid funny movies, then you just need to watch it around 2:00 am and then it will be funny for you!! ha ha ha.!

Jay Update:

Well, I did not get to talk to Jay today (but my parents did)...I must have called while he was taking a nap (I am very glad he did not wake up do to my phone call) Well, we were wanting to get the results of the blood test to find out if he gets to start his Chemo (coarse III) again on Thursday or Friday, and they did not have any results yet. This is very frustrating for Jay (and everybody else too) because it seems like the medical industry in PA is on Santa Fe time (i.e. I will do it....just when I get around to doing it, heh) Dang they are slow!!!! Oh well, I will let you all know as soon as I can about the results.

On a second note of prayer needs, please pray for my cousin Bobby who had heart surgery today (I think that is right) and is healing now. Bobby is a truck driver in his line of work, and now he is worried that he will not be able to continue in driving. Please pray for his heart, and job when he heals up, and his spirits to make it through all of this.

KUTP!!!!!

Oh, I found a little fun site for the "hidden"(I hope it works) Easter Egg today, so I hope you have some cheesy fun there, heh.

I am scarred about Tiffany having a child. (nothing is wrong so don't worry about it, but here is why:) <-- ha ha that looks like a smile face, and I was just doing what I thought would go there, heh-- Just to gross some of you out here you go:

Well, I know that Jay is having tons of canker sores in his mouth, tongue, etc...and I think I am having sympathy pains, heh. I have a canker sore right on the back right side of my tongue! It is at the perfect place that every time I talk or eat the sore rubs against my teeth, and man o man does it hurt. Eating a meal is frustrating and painful, and I can not even imagine how bad it is for Jay!! Well, I decided that it was just God wanting me to pray for Jay everytime it hurt, so it has made me pray for Jay even more, but here is the deal.....If I am having sympathy pains for my brother, then I will be bed ridden when Tiffay is pregnant, ha ha ha. Oh well, it will be worth it! I just hope that I am not sick so much that I can not help Tiffany around the house, ha ha ha j/k (j/k=just kidding). Hey that is something you all can pray for us about too. We hope to try artificial insemination again next month, but this time we will try it with low dose fertility drugs (twins, aaaarrrrgggggg, ha ha (no offense Pepper, heh)) If that does not work then we will check for Endometriosis. So you can keep praying for us too. (I love "trying" for the baby, ha ha ha) (Man, I am glad God created sex, wooo hoooo!!! heh (only in a marital relationship, of course))

Well, it is getting to be bed time for me...well really for the youth, and since the computer is downstairs, I have to stop, heh) So God bless every single one of you, and please take care!

Dios te vendiga!

Soon I will put up pictures of myself during the "watch my hair grow back on my head phases" and then you all can leave comments of the best look, and I will tally up the votes and possibly keep the look you all choose, heh. Be on the look out for it. Good night all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No offense taken on the twin comment, but maybe you & Tiffany should come visit us before she starts the medication!

Pepper

DGH said...

We would love that. Now the problem is finding time in the life of two pastors to go, heh.