Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Oh you Honor me!!!!

I know that most of you probably could care less, but I read this article and it appears that Dolby Labs has decided to name a Dolby Digital Trailer after me. And to top it off it is a DD 5.1 Trailer for video games named "Argon" (After the kind of gas used in a laser beam I am sure, but I like to think that is is after me, heh). You can't get better than that, heh.

translation for those of you who don't know what I just said:



Dolby Labs: This is a company who came up with the idea to have surround sound in movies. They have just created a new Dolby Digital sound track for video games.

Dolby Digital: The way to reproducing sound for movies (and now video games) that is is surround sound. the sound comes out of 5 speakers and one subwoofer (thus you see the term 5.1 surround sound on DVDs that yo buy and such) The speakers are a center speaker, a right front speaker, a back right speaker, a back left speaker, a front left speaker, and a dedicated (.1) subwoofer for all the lower sounds in movies.

Trailer: A Trailer is the term for all the movie previews before movies and I am sure most of you have seen THX or DTS trailers before a movie, and that is what the article above is talking about.....except this time it is a Dolby Digital trailer for video games.

Now another thing you have to know is Argon (yes, the noble gas) is the name I had for my D&D character while growing up, so if you ever go to a place on the internet or what ever that has nick names it is probably me if the person has the name Argon.

(Yes, i played D&D while growing up and no I was and am not a Devil worshiper, or anything like it, heh...to me it is a game, and nothing more! It was clean fun with my brother and lots of friends. (and yes, I am a pastor, heh) (If you want to know more about D&D then just email me)

Also I thought this thing was cool so you can check that out too.

OH, man yall got to see this!!! It is square watermelons, and even a pyramid shaped watermelon!!! That is just amazing! I wonder how they do that?

Jay Update:
No update...see previous post, heh. Sorry, but Jay still has not heard anything back from the blood test so I think they are still planning to go to the hospital Thursday and see if they can get checked in and start the chemo treatment again.

------------------

Well, Tiffany's parents are still here, but leaving tomorrow :-( But, the WRUMC youth are gone and now maybe we can have a little more peace around here, heh (love you guys!)

Oh I must tell you all a story about what happened yesterday....

I called Tiffany yesterday, and she was home with all the youth and her parents. Well, she told me that the bottom bathroom toilet was clogged and literally poop floating all over the place in it (I could hear the plunger swooshing in the back ground) She told me that one of the youth did it (but no one was owning up to it, heh) We were talking about some other subject, and it was just cracking me up and here is the copy of the conversation:

Me: Hi Girl
Tiffany: Hi Boy
(swoosh, swoosh)
Me: What are you doing?
Tiffany: One of the
(swoosh swoosh)
Tiffany: guys probably use a little too much toilet paper and
(swoosh swoosh)
Tiffany: clogged up the bathroom toilet
(swoosh swoosh)

the youth in the background: Dang Tiffany that is gross!! Yuck!!! oh Man, Why did you do that?

(swoosh swoosh)
Me: I am sorry girl, is the plunger working?
Tiffany: Well, it sure is breaking up the poop, but the water is going no where
(swoosh swoosh)
Tiffany: I think I will try to flush it again
(swoosh swoosh)
Me: NOOOOO Tiffany don't do...
(cla-plush)
Tiffany: Well, it looks like it might be....
Tiffany: AAAAGGGGG Guys come here, come here, help me AAAGGGGG It is going all over the place
Me: Tiffany? Tiffany?
Tiffany: Oh Man, there is poop all over the floor, and poop water everywhere......
Me: Tiffany? Tiffany? Hey!
(ooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn) <--Dead phone line Ha Ha Ha Ha. Well, I immediatly called Kokopelli Properties who we are renting from and they had a plumer over to the house in less than 5 mins!!! That is good service. He fixed and and said when he walked into the bathroom, Oh Sh@&, litterally Sh@$ Ha Ha. And this is a guy who does this for a living, so needless to say it must have been horrible. Well, I got home and the major pieces of poop where off the floor and out of the toilet and the plummer had fixed it and left, but Tiffany was wearing latix gloves as high as they would go, and disinfecting every part of the bathroom, including the ceiling (well, maybe not that bad, but close). I found out later that she even had to disinfect the bottom of her shoes, ha ha ha....oh man that craks me up, so times Tiffany is so silly! (but the greatest woman in the world for me, heh.)

Well, I will leave you all with a picture of me and MY Nanaw when I was very young. And yes, I am darn cute, so be prepared to be wowed, heh. j/k.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Deeg,
That was hilarious! I'm going to think about Tiff and the poop on the floor all day now. Thanks for sharing!
CB

DGH said...

Great news Cody! I glad I could bring a bright note to your day, heck might as well just keep it in your mind for the week.

tiffinita said...

Cody, I will get you back somedy with poop on your floor. ha ha. Man, it was sooooooo nasty. I wish you guys could have seen the poop all over the bathmat, the floor, the seat of the toilet....ughyhhhhhh.

People, the moral of this story is: Don't ever poop.