Monday, June 07, 2004

You got to see this

Ok here is the best looking naked body laying out on a table I have seen in a long time.


Ha Ha. Well, I will try to tell everyone as soon as I can on the blog if Tiffany is pregnant or not. We got artificially "inserted" 2 Wednesdays ago, and we hope to get the blood test results back tomorrow.

BTW: I got a new Cell Phone (T610) and new number today from the church. It is a very nice phone considering it is the Church's and the business Admin got it for free!!! Woo hoo it even has Bluetooth to sync with my computer and pocket pc.

Well that is all for now have a great night. (Oh if you want my new cell phone number just call the house and I will tell you or email me.

Oh and yes I know the Church's current website is bad...very bad...but we are working on that one and a new one should be in place by the end of the summer. It will be based off of

Saddle Back. Talk about a great website. It is totally visitor friendly and I think it is the way all church web sites should look and act. I am looking forward to working with our web design person and getting it up and running soon.

Ok, my wife is calling for me to come to bed, and I must go, so God bless you and take care!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

DG (pronounced deh-heh):

I'm digging the blog. Give us a call and let us know if Cole is going to have a little Duncanny Hollums to torment, um, I mean, be friends with. Love ya in the most manly, Christian, heterosexual way possible!
CB

Anonymous said...

Bluetooth rocks.

- THOR

DGH said...

A friend for Cole sounds great!!! I will work on that and get back to ya!

Oh and Bluetooth....heck yeah it rocks!!!! I have it in my PPC, my computer (via usb) and now in my phone. I wonder if a printer and mouse/keybord are next, heh.

Sadly I still need to switch over to Wi-Fi!!!

Donations accepted via paypal, heh.