Tuesday, June 08, 2004

News

Well, I know you all waiting with baited breath and sadly I can say that there is no Baby this time around. Thank you all for your prayers and it just means we get to try it again the next go round. Thank you for all your prayers and we will try to keep you all posted.

I think I now know why some couples choose not to tell everyone about this stuff, because when it does not go the way you want it to then you get everyone and their dog asking you if it went well...And of course when it does not you have to tell everyone the bad news over and over and over and over again. It is almost like reminding you every time that it did not work, heh.

It is a catch 22 though, because you want people praying for you, but you don't want to have to do the dirty work to explain it to everyone that we are not pregnant. So...still trying to think about that one.. What do yall think?

Well good news for those of you who are like me and are Lord Of The Rings Freaks! New Line has told the public the 4 DVD set will be on sell in December!! You can read about that here. You might have to register to read the article, but it is free and then you can read it. If not The Digital Bits has a short summary of the article.

Well we are starting work on the church's website and I think I will be taking lots of pictures for it soon.

In the mean time I will try to take some photos with my new phone and see if I can post them here.

I think I am going to start a project that I have wanted to start for some time now. I have wanted to buy a card digital camera for a long time so I can carry it around with me all over the place so I can just snap shots of people worshiping. I think it would be really cool to have a collection of pictures of people worshiping. I figure as a Pastor I will have quit a collection by the time I have lived a long life. Maybe some of you can take all the pictures and make lots and lots of money and help send my grandkids to college someday. (hint hint)

Well, for those prayer warriors out there please be in prayer for my brother. Monday he was admitted back into the hospital. Aparently he is having problems with his muscles hurting (not just acheing) and not being able to keep too much food down him. I talk to him this morning and he was eating everything is sight, but he is having a little Bales Paulsey (sp?) (loss of muscle control in his face) on the right side of his face. He is on Morphine (sp?) and is waiting on the results to get back from an MRI and Lumbar puncture. (I think they are checking if the cancer has gone into his nervous system). (For those of you who don't know he is receiving Chemo for two different forms of Lymphoma (one in his bone marrow and the other in a few lymph nodes and dispersed areas of his body) The good news is this is the best kinds of Lymphoma you can get, but it really sucks and is not a super happy thing that he is back into the hospital. For those of you who want to know more you can check out here. Both of the forms he is are Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, and one is Large B-Cell Lymphoma and the other is Burkitt's lymphoma. You can learn a lot more about high-grade NHL here.

It really taught me a lot about this mean sucka, so if you dare to learn more then you will know as much as me, because these websites were the best I could find when I went searching around.

Thanks for the prayers, Jay, Sheila (his wife), Tiffany and a baby, and also for me who is guest preaching this Sunday. Thank yall and have a wonderful night! God bless and take care!

No comments: