Thursday, June 10, 2004

Hola!

Good morning everyone. I wanted to give you all an update. My brother is home now and he is doing good. I talked to him for about 30 mins. yesterday until his face started bothering him. By the way if you would like to know more about Bell's Palsy you can go here.

Also, please be in prayer for our church there is stuff going on that really needs your prayers.

BTW: if anyone is interested in reading about the High Definition DVD format war that is brewing then go to The Digital Bits link found over there ----> on the right side of the page. Hit the link and scroll down to his two cents and he has a good write-up about it and also some links that are great at explaining what the heck I am talking about.

Also, I (well Tiffany) just bought a new commentary book written by Tom Wright called Paul for Everyone, The Prison Letters. WOW, this author changed my life and a lot of my theology in Seminary and now he has started a commentary set that is amazing. It is like reading a great sermon for every chunk of scripture in order for all these books. You can see them here @ Amazon.com. (If they get it up) you might be able to read my review of it, heh.

Well, take care and love ya! I have some plants to water and a prayer time to go to, bye bye.

No comments: