Thursday, June 10, 2004

Wow, just found an Easter egg of an Easter egg

May I have your attention!(<---Hint) Well, I wish I could tell you more but if you LISTEN real carefully to A video of one of the Easter Eggs I hid for you in the previous post then you will know what website to go to. You should go and have fun reading the words. Then try another website under the assumption that there must be more of them...at least three of them...only to find out that there are only two and maybe the "wotr" have decided to not pay the internet bill. Criptic, but lots of fun!

I hope you can find it. If not just leave comments and maybe I can give you hints.

Anyone know of other internet hunts like I have just given you? I love this stuff, and maybe we can share some with each other.

BTW: I need to give my props to a friend of mine who introduced me to blogs. Thor, thanks! Here is his blog to keep you entertained.

Also another blog that actually proved to me the power of blog is Alton Brown's blog. He is a awesome food chief on Food Network with his show Good Eats. Kind of a comedy science food show, lots of fun and great food. Anyway here is his blog. Inspiring that a famous (well as famous as a Food TV guy can get) is showing you a picture of him in the hospital! That is great and inspiring. I knew right then the power of the blog and especially for people to see pastors for who they really are....Just like them. :) Thanks Alton, for being real and open!

No comments: