Friday, June 11, 2004

My brother update

Well, now the Dr.'s are telling my brother that is diagnoses has changed to a form of Lymphoma called MCL (Mantle Cell Lymphoma). This form is only in about 8% of all lymphoma patients in the US and Europe. So please keep your hearts and minds in prayer.

For some basic information you can go here.

Or, for an article that is better news of MCL you can check out an article talking about the new form of working on MCL here.

Thank you all for your prayers and support! This is not as good as the other news, but the new research and experiments going on it give you more hope!

2 comments:

Greg said...

Deeg. Know you are being prayed for man. Don't really know how to comfort you. Job's friends didn't say anything at first, and it probably would have been better if they had just kept their mouths shut for a while longer. Just know that as you and your family are going through these trials on, it seems like, all fronts, you've got someone in your corner, and me too!

Love you man

DGH said...

Thanks Brack...who ever you are, heh. Actually prayer for my brother and his wife, and me and my parents is the greatest thing I beleive anyone can give. Thank you and God bless ya!