Saturday, June 12, 2004

Welcome to the roller coaster ride

GREAT NEWS!!! (Man, any more of this and I don't know if I can take it.)

Jay and his wife talked to the Dr. Today and he said that he does not have MCL (Mantle Cell Lymphoma) but going back to the original diagnose of Burkitt's Lymphoma. This is great news, because Burkitts is curable and has a good chance of being taken care of. (Unlike MCL that has no cure). His wife said that probably someone in the Dr.'s office got in trouble for telling Jay and her something that was wrong....So pray for that person too. :)

Man this is killing me. I mean I love roller coasters, but dang emotional ones kind of make me sick, heh.

Thanks for your prayers and keep'em coming. God bless yall!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Deeg & T the B,
Even though this may appear to be a small piece of good news, don't forget that this is God at work. Please know we'll keep "praying without ceasing".
CB