Saturday, June 12, 2004

Talk about some love!!

Ok saw Chronicles of Riddick today and man one word, "HOLY COW!" (Ok 2 words.)

Yes, there were some cheesy CGI stuff in there, but good Sci-Fi story line and great fun! If you like Dune, The Fifth Element, or even Stargate then you will love this movie! Lots of battles and even a few Scripture references, but you have to be listening for them. I think I listen for scripture all over the place in movies, because I hope some day I can be able to use the clips in a sermon illustration.

Did you like the Easter egg in the last post? Kind of cool huh? I thought so too.

Well have a good night.

BTW: are you tired of the TV guide costing too much money, wish your computer would remind you when your favorite show was on, how about know more info about a show 2 weeks away? Then the ester egg on this post will make you very happy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really liked the Chronicles?
I've been trying to sell myself on going to watch that; but I suppose if DG liked it, it can't be all too bad. I'll look into seeing it tomorrow.

THOR
- http://thor.hypermart.net

DGH said...

YEah, like I said you have to like Sci-Fi stuff, but it is a very good movie...I thought. But, I am no movie critic, just a lover of story, CG, and action/great sound.