Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Home Star Runner Cracked me up today

This might be a late posting for some of you diehard Homestar runner fans out there, but you have to check out the site right now.

Homestar Runner "It's Dot Com!"


Check out:
*The Cheat Commandos titled "more commandos"
*Puppet Jam 2 with They Might Be Giants
*and The Cheatar "Be sure to keep clicking on the Cheatar and then you are treated to Limozeen playing a song with the huge guitar. Man it is big!

BTW: Just in case you are a hard core guy or gal I would highly recommend to you any of the Space Ghost Coast to Coast shorts with Brak in them. Just flat out great classic stuff. Let me see if I can find a link for you to find out more info....

THIS sound wave is a very small sample of what one can expect when they are speaking of the genius of Brak. There are millions of fansites out there dealing with Brak so here one I found:

Brak's Scrap Book

On a second trip around the net I found out that there are very few actually updated sites about bra(because Space Ghost Coast-to-coast is no longer running on Cartoon Network, but Brak Presents The Brak Show Staring Brak I think is still on Adult Swim every now and then), and I am now showing my age, but oh well if you find anything dealing with Brak at least listen to it, chances are you will crack up. Take care and God bless!

No comments: