Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Annual Conference today (which means....

I will probably not be able to update my bolg for a few days) But I wil try any way. It just depends on when we get back each day and how tired I am from sitting through boring church business stuff...and a little bit of worship.

BTW: I will be getting a new cell phone soon and when that happens I hope I will be able to get more photos up here. that way I will not have to "borrow" another vote blog sign and just take one while driving, heh.

Also I have come up with an idea that I think will make things intyeresting in this blog. Since I love Homestar so much I might try putting easter eggs in my posts everynow and then, but so far I have only come up with on way that I do that. I will try it in a later post, ah heck I will try it in this one. Good luck finding it!

(Well, the easter egg is a cheesy way of doing it, but it works kind of, heh here is a hint at what you will find when you find it: Lets just say this is a friendly reminder of what it looks like to be touched by God)

1 comment:

DGH said...

Anyone find the easter egg in this post? Comment it here if you did.