Saturday, May 29, 2004

Why DG Breath

I have had several people ask me why I choose "DGbreath" as the URL (website name). Jordan even said that it sounded bad, ha ha (get it DG's Breath is Bad, Ha Ha Ha HA) Well, I was wanting to call this something like "DG's Life", or "The Life of DG", but I thought hose a little too generic so I went to Dictionary.com and once there you can click on thesaurus or just go toThesaurus.com and I typed in "life". Then I saw "breath". As soon as I saw the word breath I immediately thought about how we are the original product of God breathing life into us. I also thought about how it was God that spoke everything into existence and so Since I thought that this blog was a little bit like a new life I thought that it would be appropriate to call it DGbreath. Well there you have it, I hope that you too can find some kind of hobby that you can bring it to life is some sort of way. I think that is the reason I love to do gardening (watching something grow in life from a small seed) or wood working (seeing something come to life from a square block) or even cooking, making something wonderful out of separate things that might be bland by themselves.

Here is to making something new! (Even if it is my life every now and then..But God tends to do that one for me, heh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I might have to start using that...
"Oh man, that is some skank DG breath"
-Steve(o)

DGH said...

skank? don't you mean stank? I think skank is a non-holy woman, heh.

I hope you meant stank, if not I might need to be better up on my cool lingo usage, heh.