Sunday, December 30, 2007

problems for my daddy! He needs your prayers!!

please pray for my father!!!

Last night we all went out to eat and on the way back we stopped at a Kroger. My dad went to use the bathroom, came back to the car, and told me he had a lot if blood in his stool. He then told me he probably needed to go to the emergency room. He told me to drive to the house and then maybe go to the emergency room. Well, on our way to the house he blacked out for 5-6 seconds, came to, and then started to sweat like crazy! We immediatly went to the emergency room, and he was admitted to the hospital last night @ 1:30 am.

So, now they are saying he will have a second colonoscopy (the first one was 12 days ago and they took two small polyps, (they did not think anything of them) today if the medican will fast enough you clean him out, and if not, then they will do it tomorrow very late.....

So, we as not sure exactly what is going on, but they want to go in there and find out where the bleeding is coming from.....

So yeah..... Please pray!!!! Love yall!

oh, and I baptized my little cousin this morning! It went well, except that my dad could not be there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DG I'm prayin! Tammy jo

Anonymous said...

We're praying for him D.G.
--Scott