Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas! and Happy Birthday!



Happy Birthday Jesus!

I miss birthday parties @ my Nanaw's house! Because every time anyone had a Birthday at my Nanaw's house, the birthday person always got money under their dinner plate, under their water glass, or even rolled up in the napkin! But the cool thing was that EVERYONE @ the table got money, not only the birthday person!!! So, I loved it when ANYONE had a birthday! ha ha ha...

but you know, it is like that with Christ. Here we all come to celebrate his birthday, and yet, when we show up, it is he that has these amazing gifts of love, acceptance, peace, joy, and grace! Everyone @ the party who knows him well enough to come (or even if you were just invited by a friend, he still gives you a gift! Everyone is blessed at this party!

So, welcome to the party! Happy birthday Jesus! And hey what did you get @ Jesus' Birthday party? I think this year I got a huge lump of love and grace!

Hey! Let me see what you got! Oh, and as you would guess, Jesus desires for you to not just keep the gift he gives, but to give it away to all those who decided not to come to his party!

Love yall! Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

+ Alan said...

Merry Christmas man! I'm sure we'll see each other soon enough. Peace.

DGH said...

love ya Alan!

Anonymous said...

DG and Tiff.. Hey guys.. I hope you had a blessed Christmas.. Look forward to seeing you back home. :) I MISS YA!!