Sunday, October 21, 2007

So I went to the Dr.'s office on Friday and saw this....

I don't know if this is my Dr.'s , but if it is, I think I should not go as often to see him, heh... still amazing car...and these were all taken with my iPhone.




I don't know if this is my Dr.'s , but if it is, I think I should not go as often to see him, heh... still amazing car...and these were all taken with my iPhone.

-------------------------------

I promise I am finally getting around to my pictures from Washington D.C. trip...so those will be up soon, I am limiting myself to 4 pictures from each day....so it is a little hard to do, heh.... God bless yall....KUTPs!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's more like insurance to him if ever he is sued, he can just sell his car--uh,oh, guess that doesn't bode well for his patients either!! he,he) Love, mom p.s. hope you can see very little of him or his car. Stay well!! Love, your moma still being moma.

Fitz said...

Yeah, you might want to check out those extra fees on your bill...

I knew I went into the wrong line of work.

DGH said...

yeah!