Saturday, October 27, 2007

I got Leopard (Max OS update)....and now I am scared....

Well, I purchased Le0pard for my Mac Book pro yesterday, primarily for the (Time Machine) backup feature that will allow me to back up everything on to a hard drive, and be able to find it depending on the last time I remembered having it..very cool stuff, if you want to see what I am talking about then go to apple's website and you can see.

I also, loved chatting with Kevin this morning, with a roller coaster going on behind me:




heh...anyway... so I registered online with Leopard, and I got this email from Apple:


So, needless to say, I am very happy so far with Leopard...but I am sorry that Smiley face gives me the creeps! It is almost like, "ha ha... got your number sucker!"

Anyway, hope yall have a great day today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How were you in front of a rollr coaster? Love, Mom