Tuesday, October 30, 2007

God decided Tiffany and I needed a Sabbatical...



R.I.P. Xbox360 and T.V.....well until you both get fixed, heh.


Well, the T.V. repair guy came over to our house today to pick up my TV to find out what is wrong with it...and for those of you in the know...that is a huge deal for me...AND my Xbox 360 is not sending out ANY video at all...so that is dead too. so that means it will be lots of quality time with my wife (more than usual) and lots of computer/reading/photography/podcasting!!! Woo hoo!

anyway... it is just a little frustrating. Because I was wanting to buy a new TV this year of after the Super bowl next year (when all the TV sales happen) But that would require that I sell the current TV I have as well as a few other things..but anyway... I guess I just wanted to let out the cry of not being able to enjoy my materialism! heh.

God bless yall, and pray for me to listen to God during this time and enjoy life without a TV for a while...it is a blessing in disguise, I just need to see it. Thanks and God bless yall!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good attitude. Who knows? Maybe t.v. can easily be fixed with not as much money costing as you might think. Now the x-box is another matter. Oh, well. There will still be Christmas--but that is to come. We are all too wrapped up in materialism, but when God does give it to us--isn't it great? when we don't have it, there are lots of other wonderful things--like our loved ones time.