Thursday, August 23, 2007

So I was reading another blog....

My friend Alan had a Myers-Briggs kind of assessment on his blog, and so knowing that they change all the time in one's life, I decided to go ahead and see what I was now-a-days. here it is:

Click to view my Personality Profile page

And here is the description...yall tell me if it is right or wrong....(sometimes I wonder if my wife should fill this out fro me instead of me, heh.)

Here is the website's description:

ENTP - The "Originator"


ENTPs are logical, innovative, curious and downright inventive. They see possibilities for improvement everywhere and possess the ability to understand complex concepts. ENTPs are introspective and carefree nonconformists. They often neglect the more common areas of life while pursuing new solutions. ENTPs can be good conversationalists and exciting company.

If you want to know uch more about this personality type just go here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree on exciting and fun company!! You are the most extroverted person I know and I am positive your talent with working with people is your intuition. So I think you fit it all pretty well. Boy, am I looking forward to seeing you and your personality everyday (almost) when we visit you and Tiffany in about 7 more days. We leave Friday!!! Love, Mom

Fitz said...

You're even more out of balance than I am! I remember taking the test at seminary and having a ridiculously high Feeling score and NO Thinking score. Not a low score, but NO score. I'm not sure how I ever made it through seminary while never thinking.

DGH said...

Yeah I know Fitz! You really were out of balance, probably why I loved ya, heh!

Can't wait to see yall too Momma!