Wednesday, March 14, 2007

We are home!!!

Well, the past few days have been a blur..and it looks like the next few might just be the same...but life is good and fun...right now. I am happy, but very stressed...and stressed makes me a little angry...and angry makes me less of a Christian...or maybe I should say makes me act less like a Christian. It is weird...ever since Jay's death.... there are just times out of no where that I cry, and other times, that I laugh, and other times still, that I just get very mad. I hate getting mad, and I know that I could control it if I wanted to, but I do not sometimes...and I just get angry...and then turn green and muscles grow, and my pants rip, heh... just kidding, but Anytime I feel like this it is usually a good indication that i am stressed and tired, and eve more so I know that I need now more than ever to spend time with God. Please forgive me God, and Tiffany for getting angry over the smallest things in the world and even though sometimes it may feel like I am yelling at you... I promise I love you and I am not yelling at anyone...just yelling...that is all.

Anyway... we have internet, the computers are up and going, the guest bed is up and needs to be made, the kitchen is coming along nicely (thanks to Tiffany) and the home theater is getting up and going too. (I still need to hang the side surround speakers and buy/put up the cable management stuff, but all in all I think that everything is coming along swimmingly.

We bought a washer and dryer:



(click on each picture to read more about what they can do)

The washer was brand new and the dryer was a scratch and dent floor model...and when they delivered it this afternoon...guess what? Yep...the dryer was just fine...not evena scratch on it, heh...and the (BRAND NEW washer) had a broken door......so, it looks like tomorrow I will get to sit around again and wait for them to deliver a new washer...and we have asked them to stack the dryer on top of the washer....I think it will just be better for Tiffany to have at least one of them higher up...if it does not work, then I will have a few people help me to make drawer/pedestals for them both to be placed on...and that way both of them will be higher.

Well, other than that...I have got to find some time to work and unpack at the same time... and I have to say that I loved the movie 300....it is not the best movie in the world...but it sure was on kick donkey (in the Biblical sense) action flick and anyone who loves battle scenes and a few good manly lines needs to go see this movie. Next up for me will be Pan's Labyrinth, and maybe a few more...then again... I could just wait fr them to come on DVD and I can not wait t get to see the next Heroes that I DVRed!!! woo hoo....well, I must got to bed... I am stinking tired...God bless yall and KUTPs!!!!

2 comments:

Fitz said...

It's official. I'm old. The part of your blog that really got me jazzed was the new washer and dryer. I so want a front-load washer! Sad...

Anonymous said...

I am glad about your getting washer and dryer. D.G., I think stress makes all of us grow into a green monster. That was a great description of frustration and also of still grieving--especially since Jay celebrated his 2nd birthday in heaven this past Sunday. I am sure God knows how much we miss him, but also that Jay is not hurting ever again in heaven. We love you and Tiffany and know God still loves you, too. Love, Mom