Wednesday, January 17, 2007

dum dum-ty dum, dum dum-ty dum dum........

Man it was snowing like crazy last night up in Kenwood area...and then before Tiffany and I hit the Ohio River there was no snow to be seen! Come on!!! Where is winter? Where is the accumulating snow? And what is even more crappy is that the entire rest of the country gets hit with tons of snow and/or ice and we are here...sitting in the exact place of no precip, and just cold temps.. Man oh man...i really agree with Jason Clark on his blog post...

LOSAD (Lack of Season Affective Disorder)

please pray for Tiffany's Aunt and uncle they are both stuck in their house without power and water.... i think Tiffany said since Friday...and her sister spent the night at the hospital where she works because of the ice there....so I am thankful....but I still want snow!!! please!!!


Well, I ran again today in the teen degree morning and loved it. I went a little further today than I have on average in the past to see if the challenge i put up here on the blog would increase, but low and behold...it did not change right after I updated my Nike+...hmmmm maybe it needs a few hours to update...

anyway so I was reading Margret's blog who read Matt's blog and found a site that checks to see how many other people live in the US and have your same name.... well, I went for it..and guess what.... Yep... i am one of a kind...here are the results:


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
0
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



Not too much of a surprise!There were 10,499 with the first name Duncan....but no Duncan Hollums.... way to go mom and Dad! You knew I was unique when you named me, heh. Well, I am off to read a little in my Exiles book...and I can't wait to get deeper into this book. i plan on putting up soon a blog list of all the people i read their blogs on my RSS reader, but I want to sit down and really spend some time with the html and get it just right. So until then yall take care, God bless ya and have a wonderful week! KUTPs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Daddy and I know how very unique you are and we dearly love it, but it was kinda nice to know we were reinforced in our opinion by the internet search. You are extremely special to us and God. May God continue to use you just for his glory. Love, Mom p.s. forgive us if we are just a tiny bit prejudice, also.