Monday, January 15, 2007

MLK Jr. and Jay's B-Day, Birthday's in Heaven?....And Christmas Videos...

Well, Today is my brother Jay's Birthday. For those of you who don't know he passed away a few years ago, and in honor of my brother I am going to go eat Indian food today with Tiffany, heh... We really should not be eating out and be good about our money and just eat at home..but I am sure we will do it anyway, heh... But it got me thinking.... are we going to celebrate birthday's in Heaven? I know someone asked Jesus if there was marriage in heaven...and the answer was "no" (fine by me I guess. I love my wife, but I love my God more...and she loves me even more because of that fact, heh).... but what about Birthdays? They do seem a little selfish...being alabout us.....but it in reality should be able our praise for God allowing us to have this life....well, I guess I will just find out when I get there, heh.... what do yall think? Oh and Happy birthday Jay....if yall celebrate it there, heh heh.....

It also sure is a good excuse to go get some good food, heh....

--------------------------

Well, here are the ton of videos from our Christmas that I promised.... They are all on YouTube so you can find them there too....but in no particular order here they are.....(and yes i realize that this is mainly for my family...but they are probably my most active readers so I get to sho them some love too!.....


Here is the Cutter Cam @ Rudy's in Austin TX. Rudy's is a very good BBQ place all over TX and a few in NM, and this is how serious TX is about it's BBQ....they have a live camera showing them cut the BBQ while you wait in line...love it!


Stop Spitting
Here Is Caleb my nephew telling his grandfather (who is pestering him) to stop spitting! Then tiffany tries to pester him by saying the (not allowed words, "shut up") It is funny because he knows "shut up" is not supposed to be said, but instead of telling Tiffany to not say those words...he tells Tiffany that pop (his Granddad) should not say that word, heh.


We Don't Say That Word...Because That Is Naughty
Finally Tiffany got him to tell her not to say that word...and we heard this all the time when we were down there...Tiffany loved it...so so se would purposefully say the "naughty" words to hear him say it, heh.


My Nephew the future rocker...he has great stage presence!


So here is my mother-in-law opening up the gift Tiffany and I (mostly Tiffany) gave her...and then Caleb my nephew gets a little confused as to how he should play with it...it just made me miss my dog Halo. ha ha ha.....


So here is my Father-In-Law opening up a present from my wife. It is a huge home-made bobble head of Tiffany. It was @ her church's bazaar and Tiffany bought it so that no one could get it....so she gave it to her father....and man...every time he looks at it...man those eyes crack me up...I would be doing the same thing....


Now here is my side of the family, and here is my nephew and his Dad attacking me and then fighting each other...kind of scary. But very cute.


And lastly I had to put up one Wii video and this time was my Nephew boxing..and doing a very fine job at it, heh...

==================

Well, yall have a wonderful MLK Jr. Day...and watch a historic video or two to remember a wonderful man!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need that bobble-head!!!
CB

DGH said...

All you got to do is talk to Eddie! heh heh.... It is in his hands now.

Anonymous said...

Really enjoyed the videoa. I especially like the silly bobble head, too, and Caleb trying to get everyone to talk right. I am sure that Tiffany would never encourage him to fuss at her!! And a son of mine would never encourage the "rock Star". Very cute. Also liked the great boxer--kids are the best part of Christmas. Love, Mom thanks

Anonymous said...

Also, I think God still lets us feel the sweet presence of those we love--as a reminder of both God's love for us and as a reminder of the love of our precious ones. It is a gift. God's goodness is expressed everytime we recognize goodness in celebrating life--especially sweet, Christian lives that loved us, too.