Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas '06 in photos and Christmas Eve @ Florence UMC...

Here are a few photos from our Christmas tree and living room @ the Hollums House and then a few from the Florence UMC 11:00 pm service yesterday (and today this morning)


Mitford Snowman


bubble lights (my favorites!!!)


blurred nativity ornament


Nativity with lights


The Hollums' Christmas Tree


Cago wearing his reindeer antlers!

====================
Florence UMC Candle light service from tonight/last night


The people of God


The Altar Bible


The Altar from the front

================

Well, if you want a see a few more photos (and I chose the best ones btw, heh....then head on over to my flickr page by clicking on the flickr logo and moving photos over there on the right side of my blog.... OK. I am very tired....it is 2:10 a.m. and I am going to bed...some one remind me to tell the story of how i was almost late to the 6:00 pm service tonight..when I am not so tired..it really is a funny story! OK Merry Christmas everyone take care and God bless yall!

6 comments:

John said...

We went to a korean supermarket around here that is financed by a former dictator...anyways, they had three pound packages of sushi grade white tuna loins...mmmmmm

merry xmas and happy new year big guy. see you in 07.

Anonymous said...

Hey DG and Tiff.. Hope you guys had an excellent christmas and a very good trip to TEXAS. Have a very relaxing time away.. Later Taters!!! Alicia

DGH said...

Thanks man...and Alicia!!! love you guys!!1 Dude...Merry Christmas Indeed!!! Dang I wish I was with you!

Markus Watson said...

Merry Christmas, D.G.! And tell Tiffany Merry Christmas for me, too! Let's get together next week again if you can!

Anonymous said...

Ok DG... So I had a dream that I was playing Nintendo Wii over at you and Tiff's house...TOTAL AND SO MUCH FUN!! hurry home.. :) (b/c I miss you guys of course) :) alicia

Anonymous said...

Loved pictures!! Love you and Tiffany and hope your New Year is wonderful!! Mom