Tuesday, September 05, 2006

want to visit Ireland? Join my friend Alan Creech!!!



I just wanted to show off Alan's blog. Alan is doing what I would be doing only in my dreams..and that is hanging out in Ireland right now!! Go to his blog to check out all the amazing videos and photos from his flicker page! He is a wonderful photographer...and great man of God! Enjoy his blog:

alancreech

And check out a few of his photos:









Those are just a few of my favs... Go and check out the videos!!! man I love reading his blog right now...and when he is not in Ireland too, heh... God bless yall! KUTPs!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Wonderfulpictures. Your family on the Gay side comes from Ireland. There is something about that misty green that is truly beautiful and moving.

Anonymous said...

Hey DG! Cool photos! I was wanting to get in touch with you the other day...wanna' become running buddies? Yeah, I'm so down with the technology. Anyway, talk to you later. -Eason

DGH said...

Thanks mom and Eason sure, I can add you to the other guys I am running with...I am sure you will kick my butt, but not aure about them, heh...send me an email with your email address and i will see if I can add you to the current challenges we have going on. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Amazing photos!
Us read-headed white boys should visit our homeland at least once in our life.