Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Finally my sermon...



Hey everyone here is my sermon in audio form:

It is in an iTunes format so I think you have to have iTunes to open it, but let me know what you thought....oh and does anyone want me to post the text manuscript of it so you can compare them? If not then I will not even have to post the text...but I will if yall want it for some reason to see the difference of what I say compared to what i wrote.

Anyway here is the sermon I preached about a month ago...

The Battle Cry Sermon.©

(I tried to find the Braveheart clip I used to intro the sermon on YouTube...and I found it, but it was in Spanish and German...sorry)

Hope you get someting out of it...and if you have a question please tell me where in the audio it is, because it has been a while since I gave it, heh. Thanks and God bless yall!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought the sermon was really good. It is extremely important for us as Christians to feel the realness of the spirit of God and feel the great goal and "battlecry" for God. I often have that spirit of timidness, but I know very well that only my real example of power in love with discipline is the best witness for Christ. Your points were very well made and I, with my timidness often fine it hard to experience the joy of the battlecry.

DGH said...

Thank you Mom!